Monday, September 8, 2008

My Children

























These pictures are from my daughter's wedding in April. The top picture is my son and daughter. It is my favorite picture of them. B just glows with happiness. I am so blessed to have both of them as my children.

The picture on the left is my son and daughter in law. They will be having their first baby in December, a time that I had told them to never have children. The baby is due December 20-27. L's birthday is December 20, Christmas of course is the 25th, and then their anniversary is December 27. I guess they just want to squeeze as many celebrations as they can into one week. The two of them really compliment each other and I know that they will make great parents. This will be the first grandchild on each side of their families and we are all so excited about it.

The picture on the right is of my daughter and son in law. They are wonderful. We are so fortunate that they live close to us and are willing to come and help when we need them. The nine months of planning their wedding was made difficult by some unforeseen family events but they were understanding and the wedding was beautiful. It made all the stressful times worth it. They just moved into a house so it is so much fun to share in their excitement.

We love both of our "children in laws". So many families deal with their child marrying someone that they do not care for. Not the case here-we are so blessed.

Liz













No comments: