Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Things





These are all things that I made for our grand baby. I had never made any of them before and they turned out well.
The lamb is a hooded towel and bath mitt. I thought that by the time I was done it might just be a rag. The terrycloth was thin and so I had to be really careful but it turned out so cute. Next time I will buy a towel to make one-if there is a next time.
The blocks were really easy-just sew them togetherand stuff. The best part is that it just uses scraps from the other projects.
The burp pads were easy and inexpensive. I could get two out of 1/2 yard of fabric. I enjoyed making those so much.
When my daughter came over the other day I showed her these things and she got so excited. She has a co-worker that is pregnant and she decided that I could make some things for her to give to her friend for a baby gift. It looks like I will be getting the sewing machine out again soon!
Liz

No comments: