Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions

Picture from Flickr
I have never been one to make resolutions, probably because I know that before the day is out I will forget about it so therefore the resolution will never be kept. I really don't even set goals due to the same reason.
My husband and I usually try to set goals of what we want to accomplish on the house. Right now the goal is to finish our bathroom. If you will recall I took out the old tile on Labor Day weekend (that's right, 4 months ago). Since he is gone so much progress is very slow-I will post pictures on the progress tomorrow.
After the bathroom is finished our next project will be to put the Slim AC/Heat unit in the sunroom. I really like the sunroom but it is only usable when the weather cooperates and today is not one of those days. When the temperature outside is only 31 degrees one does not go into the sunroom to read a good book. Once this unit is in we will be able to use the sunroom year round. Yea!
For today I am off to seal the tile in the bathroom. That way when my husband returns this weekend more progress can be made.
Liz

No comments: