Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He Can Fix Anything But. . .

My husband can fix anything. He has built our storage building from the bottom up and it isn't just any storage building. This one has a loft and electricity among other things. He has fixed all the massive leaks that our pool had (another thing that was hidden from us when we bought the house) and I never worry about repairs because I know that he will be able to fix it.

My husband is employed by a company that has many divisions and he just happens to work in the energy savings area. He works on government facilities and the jobs are usually large. He knows how to calculate energy costs and the equipment that needs to be installed to save these facilities on their energy use.


Right now it is cold here and it looks like we will be having ice later this evening. Our thermostat is set to automatically reset at 8 am every morning Monday through Friday. It is not usually a problem except when it is cold like today. That is why I found it amusing that this morning before I left to go to work my husband had to ask me how to keep the thermostat at the higher setting so he won't get cold-like he did yesterday. I always feel useful when he asks me these little things.


Liz

No comments: