Monday, February 23, 2009

Dog Fight

Our dogs were so funny this morning. I heard the most awful racket coming from the backyard and I thought that one of them must be hurt. I ran to the back door and saw that both of them were barking and snarling while trying to stick their noses under the gate.

I started yelling at them and then they turned on each other. It was like they were trying to take out their frustration by attacking one another. I kept yelling until they quit and then they walked on off like this was an every day occurrence.

I went back in the house and went outside through the garage. On the driveway there was a small dog with 3 grown men trying to catch it. It seems that it had gotten out of a backyard while these men were mowing the yard. It had run over to our house and our dogs were doing their best to be vicious. The 3 men finally succeeded in catching the dog and taking it home. Everything returned to normal.

Liz

No comments: