Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Lazy, Rainy Day

It is raining this afternoon. It is nice to be able to sit in the sun room and listen to the rain on the roof. Unfortunately I also have to be aware of leaks. The sun room roof has a few leaks that need to be fixed-once my husband has figured out where the water is getting in.

This morning was one of those mornings that I was overpaid-it makes up for the times that I feel I am not making enough money for what I put up with. I only had to work 1/2 day for a language arts teacher. The first period was plan time, the second period all 6th graders were taking a timed test so I just had to hand out the test and make sure they didn't talk. The third period was another plan time and then fourth period I only had about 11 students. About 40 minutes after the class started the teacher came in and I got to come home.

We are still without a working master bathroom shower. My husband hasn't had time to work on it so it looks like it will be another 2 weeks before it will be completely finished and usable. He had intended to work on it this past weekend but there were other things that had to be done outside. We have other plans for this weekend and they don't include tiling a bathroom. Hopefully it will be operational by the following weekend!

Liz

No comments: