Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Farm Entrance



Yesterday I went to see my parent's. While I was driving up to their house I took the above video. It is almost a mile from the paved road to the house and since I was driving the video is a little shaky. If you get have a tendency to get motion sickness then the video might bother you. I was surprised at how green the grass was in the areas that were burned by the fire. In the video the cows are in the back pasture so it is a little hard to see them.


My brother, John, is there for a few days. He has been helping get some things done like doctoring the newer calves and trimming trees. All things I declined to help with.


It turned out to be a beautiful day. There was still some fog when I drove down but it quickly burned off. The spring is the prettiest time at the farm.


Liz

No comments: