Thursday, August 28, 2008

A New Year Has Begun

School started this past Monday. It is always bittersweet for me. It means that I will soon return to work and I will be receiving a paycheck :), but it also means that I will not get to enjoy those nice days at home without worrying that the phone will ring and I will be changing my plans. The thing about subbing is that it is usually feast or famine. There are weeks that you wish you could clone yourself because there are so many available jobs and then there are weeks that there are few available jobs.

I have already lined up several days to work for this school year. The first one is this afternoon. I will be working for the computer technology teacher-me the computer challenged person. I hope that it will be a good afternoon-it is a bummer to start off a new year with a horrible class!
All in all substituting always provides great stories.

Liz

No comments: