Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Computer Technology

I admit that I am probably one of the most computer illiterate people around. I do not understand how computers work nor am I able to do much when it comes to troubleshooting.
Recently my laptop got a virus-a bad virus. It meant a trip to the Geek Squad (God bless those people) so that they could fix it. They called me yesterday and told me it was fixed. After picking it up and returning home, I plugged it in and it did seem to work but-yikes-I couldn't access email or some of the other websites that I frequent. Of course my husband (who knows a whole lot more than I do) was out of town. So you know what that meant-another trip to Geek Squad. BUT this time it was easily fixed. All it took was resetting some things and it is back to working.
Geek Squad is wonderful.

Liz

No comments: